Commercial Pest Control
Pest Control systems are important for any business as it helps protect the health and safety of staff and visitors alike. It also protects buildings, plant, stock and so on.
What good is pest control if the pests are just going to come right back into your business? Sure we can come and kill the pests you have - no problem. That's a start but the best way to solve pest problems is to correct the conditions that contribute to them.
That's why our Integrated Pest Management programme addresses the reasons pests may be present in the first place and directs control efforts at the sites where pests live and breed.
Pest Control Specialists don't just kill pests. We help you manage and control the situation to keep the pests out of your business!
How the programme works:
Our experts will customise a programme suited to your business, industry and budget that includes:
- Inspection of the facility and exteriors for conditions that effect pest infestations.
- Identification of pests, if any, and an analysis of their current activity in and around the facility.
- Recommendations for limiting and preventing pest activity.
- Treatment of effected areas and implementation of mechanical methods like traps for controlling pests.
- Continuous evaluation of treatment effectiveness and any necessary modifications.
- Education, upon request, of the facility's staff, addressing actions and conditions that affect pest activity.
What it means for your business:
Our Integrated Pest Management programme ensures maximum effectiveness with minimal treatments and will help prevent future infestations. We'll work with you to help maintain compliance within your industry's regulations and guidelines. All of this means you'll have a more sanitary and healthy workplace for your employees and customers. Contact Pest Control Specialists for a no obligation discussion or assessment.
"Pest Control Specialists don't just kill pests. We help you manage and control the situation to keep the pests out of your business!"
We'll work with you to help maintain compliance within your industry's regulations and guidelines.